Friday, February 17, 2017

"Truth Hidden in The Stars" by @SelimYeniceri #NewMusic #music #life


Selim Yeniceri does it again!
New Music Friday right as the carriage is about to turn in to a pumpkin!

With the previous post, he brought us "Hammer (Takes a Goblet)" with a stunning array of musical intruments and Turkish flora that spawned the dawn of a new age in instrumental music video. Real life. 
I don't even know where to start talking about the real life episodes buried within this song.
Too many people I know can relate to this, and I'm sure it will be very therapeutic.

And I know Selim Yeniceri's new book, Dream Tiger, is COMING SOON!

...and there's the FREE MP3 - "I Am The Storm!"

With Selim Yeniceri, there's always something more!



Take a breath and absorb!





...and a new book, DREAM TIGER!

...and don't forget to pick out your FREE MP3 on "I am the Storm!" single by Selim Yeniceri

The Physician-Patient Bond

Do you know the magic moment when the physician:patient or the patient:physician bond forms? There is one. It's when a formal contract...