Monday, October 12, 2015

"Healing Testimony by Dale Masters"

FIRST ONLINE SABBATH PRAISE & WORSHIP
FOR THE DISABLED and UNABLE to make it to SERVICE

October 9, 2015

TESTIMONY: “…ON THE DAY MY GRANDMOTHER DIED…”

By Rev. Margaret Aranda, MD, PhD

Testimony & Sermon by Dale Lee Masters
Closing Prayer and Song by Kirstie Aranda

WELCOME!


Today we have with us many people who are here for the first time. We are so blessed and honored to have you here!

God bless you, and God bless this time together as we gather from all over the world! During one of our Praise Songs, I’ll ask you to write down the Country or State that you are from, and we will see just how Great our God is, that we can gather together!

Many of us are disabled and can’t get out of bed to go to a regular “church,” so we made our own, First Online Praise & Worship! Amen! Let’s Praise the Lord!

 ***************
PRAISE & WORSHIP!

We thank you, gracious and holy Father, for the chance to meet here each week. Thank you for the healings You have performed, and help us remember that Jesus was only able to heal the ones who had the FAITH to accept the healing. In Jesus' name, Amen.


What Faith Can Do
By Kutless

You are My Hiding Place
Lyrics by Michael Ledner; Performed by Selah

We Wait for You” ~ “Shekinah Glory
By Jaye Thomas

The Spirit and the Bride
By Matt Maher
https://youtu.be/C5tsLSCQMt0

Mighty to Save
By Hillsong


*************
BIBLE VERSE:

Psalm 139:13-16
(Complete Jewish Bible) [CJB]

13 For you fashioned my inmost being,
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.


14 I thank you because I am awesomely made,
wonderfully; your works are wonders —
I know this very well.


15 My bones were not hidden from you
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.


16 Your eyes could see me as an embryo,
but in your book all my days were already written;
my days had been shaped before any of them existed.”

***************

TESTIMONY:

“.... On the Day my Grandmother Died...”
By Dale Masters

“El Shaddai”
 By Amy Grant

The day my grandmother died was the day that my mother revealed the circumstances of my birth to me. Grandma had raised me from an infant, due to my Mom's frequent illness and hospitalizations. She suffered from what then was a “garbage diagnosis”---schizophrenia, they called it, because my mother would go into paranoid psychotic states. Though she never heard voices, the presentation of her psychiatric illness was close enough back then to place her in that category.

My earliest memories were of my Grandma singing “Bringing In The Sheaves” and “the Old Rugged Cross”, among other hymns, as lullabies to me. She spoke often of Jesus--so much so that I thought of Him as a constant presence, though I couldn't see Him.

I was sickly---I missed 99 days of kindergarten out of 180 total days because of illness. I was domed to repeat kindergarten unless my grandmother could prove I was smart enough to make it in first grade. She asked how she could document this, so I was sent for an IQ test. My grandmother told me my test results were a 135...high enough t qualify me for MENSA back then, though I didn't know it.

The test results were nothing short of a miracle, as you will soon see, and will play a vital part of my testimony.

After we left York Hospital, my mother said I'd be living with her till I found a job. She then told me something I’ll remember for the rest of my life...the circumstances surrounding my birth.

“I was jaundiced, and had toxemia,” she began. “The doctor couldn't detect your heartbeat for the last month of my pregnancy. I found out later that the doctor told your grandmother “[t]he mother's fine, but the baby's stillborn.” I remember crying out to God to save you. To their great surprise, they were able to revive you. I remember holding you in my cupped hands. You were 2 pounds, 11 ounces, and you were mewing like a kitten.

“They told me you'd never lead a normal life---that if you did indeed make it, that you'd be mentally and physically disabled [my italics]---that you'd be sentenced to a nursing home for as long as you lived.”

Well, though I did run very high fevers---one as high as 106.7---I suffered NO brain damage, and was able to lead a normal life for 18 years. I may be physically disabled, but I have a mind---and it's still sharp.

May all beings praise the Lord our God, Who is able to turn death into life! May it be to all of you according to your faith!

Matthew 9:20-22: 27-29 (NIV)
20 Just then a woman who had been suffering from chronic bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the tassel of his garment, 21 because she had been saying to herself, “If I just touch his robe, I will get well.”
22 When Jesus turned and saw her, he said, “Be courageous, daughter! Your faith has made you well.”

27 As Jesus was traveling on from there, two blind men followed him, shouting, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!” 28 When he had gone into the house, the blind men came to him. Jesus asked them, “Do you believe I can do this?” They told him, “Yes, Lord!”
29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith, let it be done for you!” 30 And their eyes were opened.”

LET US GIVE PRAISE! 

“How Great is Our God”
By Michael Sgherzi

***************
SERMON


---Dale L. Masters


FAITH



Faith is our foundation. Without faith, how can we be saved? ---for to be saved, we must BELIEVE that:



·       Jesus is the promised Savior of the World (Isaiah 54:2-3; Luke 2:25-32)
·       He has the Authority to forgive our sins (Matthew 9:6;Eph 1:3-7)
·       He died, and was raised from the dead (Romans 4:24-25; Romans 6:4)
·       His Blood is the atonement for our sins, that we may receive life everlasting (Eph.1: 6-8; 1 John 1-7).


“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” (Hebrews 11:1) So, by our faith, we are given the ability to believe. Sometimes our faith may not be strong, but, like the father of the demon-possessed boy, we can cry out: “ Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.” (Mark 9-23). So our faith in Jesus as outlined above is the foundation of our salvation.

This does not mean that our faith remains the same day to day. As human beings, we are subject to living in this world, in a human body with fleshly failings. But we can reinforce our faith by talking to each other, either in person or online. We are members of one Body, the Body of Christ, and just as an arm or leg needs the support of the rest of the body, so we need the support of one another in order to thrive in our faith.


I am lucky. I can tell when I've drifted away from the Lord, because my physical pain increases. In this way, the Lord has turned a burden into a blessing. You, too have been given a way to know when you're becoming distanced from Him. Look at your behavior and the things you're attracted to...are they things that a follower of Jesus would be attracted to? Are your thoughts the kind of thoughts our King would approve of?

Just remember...Jesus is ALWAYS with you! He said so! “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” (Heb. 13:5)

Let us thank Him in Song!
In Christ Alone
By Women of Faith

_______________________________
**********
PRAYER REQUESTS:

If anyone has a Prayer Request or a Praise Report, please write it in the Comments (see Facebook). 

**********
HEALING SERVICE:

If anyone has a need for healing, please either write it here, or pray silently to God. Father God and Lord Jesus, we place our hands on the screen so that our healing power of the Holy Spirit can flow through to heal the sick, just as you told us that we would lay hands on the sick, like you did.

For those that are sick, just touch your screen and receive the healing power of the Holy Spirit now. Jesus is the Great Physician and He has the power to heal you. You match Him with your faith. Believe. Just believe. Have the faith of a child. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen!

*************
GIVE THANKS:

From now on, you are healed. Every word that comes out of your mouth is praise and worship! “Thank you for my healing, Jesus!” “Praise you for this miracle!”

All Hail King Jesus
By Kent Henry

****************
INVITATION AND RENEWAL PRAYER:

Jesus said that if you deny Him before others, He will deny you before God the Father. If you accept Him, then He will accept you before God the Father. Do you really want to accept Christ and the way of life that he taught us? You can’t “sit on the fence” any more. You have to come down and go to either accept Christ or to deny Him.

If you have not yet accepted Jesus as your Lord and Personal Savior, you can do so in faith, now:

“Lord, I have not accepted You fully into my heart, or I did once long ago, and have strayed. I ask that you forgive my sins, enter my heart, and stay with me forevermore as my Personal Lord and Savior. I thank you that by grace alone, and your death on the cross, I can enter Heaven to be together forever with you.”

If you have said this prayer in earnest, please let us know, so we get a Mentor for you, so that we can disciple you from a ‘baby’ Christian to a ‘fully-grown’ Christian who is then able to lead. We then go out to all ends of the earth, spreading the Gospel or supporting those that do so. Amen!

Adonai Roi” (“The Lord is My Shepherd”) Psalm 23
Messianic Lyrics
By Liberated Wailing Wall



*************
PREPARATION FOR HOLY COMMUNION:
Until I studied it myself, I did not realize how seriously God judges us for taking Holy Communion.  If you do not take it correctly, this may be why you are weak, sick, or sleeping (die).

It is Holy. We are not to take it if we are sinning, or it is blasphemy against yourself, and the Lord. Just sit it out instead.

I encourage you not to take Holy Communion until after watching my short version (31 min) of my Bible Study on it: https://youtu.be/RIW44PDgM6w . If you choose, you can also watch the Sermon version at: https://youtu.be/cGExxw8gzdk .


**************

Please prepare your bread and wine.

“THE LORD’S PRAYER” AS CHRIST TAUGHT US:

Let us take Holy Communion together, after saying the Our Father, as Jesus told us to pray together:

THE LORD’S PRAYER:
Our Father, Who art in Heaven...
Hallowed be Thy Name....
Thy kingdom come...
Thy Will be done...
On earth as it is in Heaven...
Give us this day our daily bread...
And forgive us our trespasses...
As we forgive those who trespass against us...
And lead us not into temptation...
But deliver us from evil...
For thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory...
Forever and ever... Amen...

***********************
TOGETHER WE PARTAKE IN HOLY COMMUNION:
We proceed with Holy Communion, as Christ commanded, in Remembrance of His Death:

TAKING THE BODY: We break off the bread, eat it as His Body, and remember His Death for us. Amen. As we chew it and swallow it, it cleanses our bodies and renews our spirits.
(Hold it up in the air) Say aloud:

“This is the body of Christ, in remembrance of His death, as He was beaten and scourged, humiliated, and walked up the mountain to be nailed on the Cross with a crown of thorns.

It will course through all your veins, as all food does, to fill your inner body with energy and strength. “Let it be so.” (EAT THE BREAD).

TAKING THE BLOOD: We sip the wine, drinking it as His blood, remembering His Death for us. Amen. As we swallow, it cleanses our bodies and our renews our spirits.  (Hold it up in the air) Say aloud:

“This is the blood of Christ, in remembrance of His death, as it was shed for all men and women, so He stood in our place for forgiveness of all sins.”  (DRINK THE WINE.)

It will course through all your veins, as all food does, to fill your inner body with energy and strength. “Let it be so.”

Sit or kneel prayerfully after taking Holy Communion, remembering Christ’s death for us. Christ does not want us to forget it.

****************
DONATIONS:  

“Will YOU ROB GOD? You rob Him in your tithes and offerings.” We are so pleased to announce that through the valiant efforts and servitude of Dale Masters, and his listening to the Holy Spirit, our orphans in Kampala with Steven Mwesigwa are moving on to a better future.  

Sister Masters has set up a Crowdfunding.org effort to raise $20,000 and make this into an independent orphanage. We thank God for his following the prompting of the Holy Spirit. Please donate $5, $10, or $50 per month as the Spirit leads you. Sign up here: https://www.gofundme.com/vf58rvsa Thank you for listening to the prompting of the Holy Spirit.


**********************
CLOSING PRAYER BY KIRSTIE:

Dear Lord, we come to you today at this hour to thank you for raising us up to stand on Mountains, dear Lord, when were all down and all our Souls so Weary. When troubles come and our Hearts burdened be, we are still and just wait here in the silence until you come. You sit awhile with us. 

You Raise Us Up So We Can Stand On Mountains, You Raise Us All Up To Walk On Stormy Seas! Lord, we are all strong when we are on your shoulders! Oh Lord, you raise us all up to more than we can be! Lord, we thank you for raising us up the most when we needed it. In Jesus’ Name We Pray, Amen!

CLOSING SONG BY KIRSTIE:

“You Raise Me Up”
By Selah

**************
DISMISSAL PRAYER BY REV. ARANDA:

As we conclude our Praise and Worship Sabbath Service, we hope to bring faith to the hopeless, sight to the blind, good cheer to the lonely, and good, close fellowship with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Learn to listen to that voice of the Holy Spirit. Did the Holy Spirit tell you how much money to give to the orphanage? Listen to that still, soft voice, that wind. That prompting, the urge, and get to know it well so that you may always be walking in the Spirit.

As we listen to this last song, please step forward in faith if you know that you need to accept Christ today. We will guide you and counsel you in the ways of the Lord, so that you will be honorable before him, and your days will be long.  You are dismissed to fellowship with one another, to go sign up at https://www.gofundme.com/vf58rvsa for our sister orphanage, or to accept Christ on this beautiful day.

*******************
BACKGROUND DISMISSAL SONG:

You Raise Me Up”
By Phil Driscoll

We want to welcome you into the Body of Christ!
To be “born again,” please note the PLAN OF SALVATION:

1.   All have sinned. (Romans 3:23; 1 John 1:8)

2.   There is a penalty for sin (Romans 6:23; John 3:18)

3.   You cannot save yourself (Titus 3:5; James 2:10)

4.   Salvation has been provided (Ephesians 2:8-9; John 3:16; John 14:6)

5.   The conditions are simple:    A. Repent (Luke 13:3); B Confess (1 John 1:9; Romans 10:9); C. Believe (Acts 16:31)

6.   Now is your time for a Decision (Joshua 24:15; 2 Corinth 6:2)

Do you repent for your sins?

Do you confess your sins to the Lord?

Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, into your heart?


You need to announce it with your mouth and your words!
You need to open your mouth and create in yourself a new heart, a rebirth into the things of Christ!

Then, you need to be baptized in water, as a symbol of dying to yourself and becoming alive to Christ. You live for Him, with Him, in Him, and follow His ways. All that was in your past is now in your past, and you are “Born Again” into a new life with Jesus. Amen!
 *************************
That's all you have to do. In the name of Jesus. Amen!

See you on Tuesday for Bible Study! 

What is a Diagnosis?

The Rebel Patient uses the word, "diagnosis" a lot. That's because it is the answer to the question, "What does the pati...