Saturday, October 20, 2012

About 'No More Tears'


I did not know what else to do. So I wrote. I wrote because the words were inside me and I was afraid I would not remember the events that surrounded me.

My father, Salvador M. Aranda, taught me computers. We used the "TI Paper" as scratch paper when we were little. I can still hear the refrigerator-sized, side-by-side and reel-to-reel computer printing boom boom boom. 



If there was one thing I knew how to do, it was to write. No one could take that away from me.  I had sustained many significant injuries in a car accident that spun my world around, both literally and figuratively.  No matter what, I still had my brain and I still had my fingers. I turned on my laptop and wrote.  It did not feel like work.  It was just a release.  I had nothing but time on my hands.  Nothing but time.

So walk with me while I put you next to me. You get to see what I saw, to hear what I heard.  Just don't wake me up in the morning. You bet I will have a pillow over my head.


________________________



No More Tears: A Physician Turned Patient Inspires Recovery
by Dr. Margaret Aranda
BUY IT NOW: www.drmargaretaranda.tateauthor.com/other-works/
ISBN: 978-1-62205-838-2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Margaret Aranda's Books:

No More Tears en Espanol
Face Book Page: Stepping from the Edge
Little Missy Two-Shoes Likes to go to School
From Menarche to Menopause: A Journey through Time



To Order Dr. Aranda's books, please click here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...