Use this recipe on a Saturday or Sunday morning, and feel free to store muffins in the refrigerator. Use organic eggs and veges, and intrigue with an interesting flavor by using coconut milk.
- 8 eggs, organic
- 1 cup diced pepper (bell pepper, jalapeno, etc.), organic
- 1 cup diced onion, organic
- 8 ounces cooked meat (ground beef/chicken/turkey, compliant bacon or sausage, etc.), free-range, organic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (canned), organic
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 8 muffin cups (or line with paper liners).
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl; add other ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until muffins are set in the middle, 18-20 minutes.
This recipe was previously published on The Chronic Life Diet by Dr. Margaret Aranda.