THURSDAY BIBLE STUDY
WELCOME! WE ARE HERE TO PRAISE GOD AND HIS HOLY NAME, JUST AS HE WANTS US TO, JUST AS WE LOVE TO FOLLOW HIS COMMANDS, JUST AS WE LIVE TO PLEASE HIM, AND JUST AS WE DIE TO OURSELVES AND LIVE FOR HIM! AMEN AND AMEN!
PRAYER REQUESTS: Please enter them here, or enter them any time during the Study Service. Thank you. We love to pray for God to intervene in your life, and in the lives of those loved ones around you.
PRAISE & WORSHIP :
PRAISE & WORSHIP :
- 12. After this He went down to Capernaum, He and His mother, and His brothers, and His disciples; and there they stayed a few days
- 13. And the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
- 14. And He found in the temple those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and moneychangers seated.
- 15. And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen and he poured out the coins of the moneychangers, and overturned their tables;
- 16. and to those who were selling the doves He said, "Take these thing away; stop making My Father's house a house of merchandise."
- 17. His disciiples remembered that it was written, "ZEAL FOR THY HOUSE WILL CONSUME ME."
- 18. The Jews therefore answered and said to Him, "What sign do You show to us, seeing that You do these things?"
- 19. Jesus answered and aid to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
- 20. The Jews therefore aid, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?"
- 21. But He was speaking of the temple of His body.
- 22. When therefore He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He said this; and they believed the Scripture, and the word which Jesus had spoken.
- 23. Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover, during the feast, many believed in His name, beholding His signs which He was doing.
- 24. But Jesus, on His Part, was not entrusting Himself to them, for He knew all men,
- 25. and because He did not need anyone to bear witness concerning man for He Himself knew what was in man.
- It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.)
- Thank you for this day. Amen.
- WE GO IN LOVE AND FORGIVENESS TOWARD OUR FELLOW MAN AND WOMAN.