Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Girl Power in Age Management Medicine: Age 9: Sitting at the Edge of a Cave: / By Dr. Margaret Aranda I was in medical school, and it was the summer of 1986. Besides the fact that I needed money and drove an Ice...
Monday, October 24, 2016
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Girl Power in Age Management Medicine: Dysautonomia: 1869 - 1999: Dysautonomia: 1869 - 1999 / By Dr. Margaret Aranda / ~ October is National Dysautonomia Month ~ ~ Series ~ In 1869, t ...
Friday, October 7, 2016
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
/ by Dr Margaret Aranda /
- October: Read Dr. Margaret Aranda's Memoirs for fun
- October 15, 2016: Enter the Hop Blog / Tweet by emailing Dr. Aranda personally (request via the Inbox on baby
- November 1, 2016 = Day 1 of Blog Hop / Tweeter for 31 days
- December 1, 2016 = Last Day, Hope # 31 of Blog / Tweet
- December 2, 2016 = you are a better writer, author with many contacts!
Promoting invisible illnesses and eBooks, for increased patient education and empowerment! List your company, ebook, book or al...
The Rebel Patient uses the word, "diagnosis" a lot. That's because it is the answer to the question, "What does the pati...
/ By Dr. Margaret Aranda / This is a medical discussion with graphic pictures. It is not suitable for minors. Parents, please use di...
Positively Persevering - One Hug at a Time! You do need to actually Pass it Along, because all Hugs are Shared! and ... Did You...