Monday, May 13, 2013

New Website for Help Resources and Hotlines

by Dr. Margaret Aranda


During the past years, many people have come to me with questions about various issues. So, in the madness of the daily rush and hustle, I did something new. I started a new website that is all about Persevering, Speaking Up, Finding Help, Getting to the Right Person, and well, just not being alone.

We all get lonely sometimes, but I do not want any one to think that there's no one who understands, no one who cares, no one who will the list.

So take a visit to  My Perseverance

Do not give up. Take life one moment, one second at a time. Be grateful for the things you do have. Sometimes, there's nothing else to do but pray. So whether it is is about dropping off a baby at a fire station, cutting, teen runaways, HIV / AIDS, growing old or being disabled, Caregiving, Financial matters, resources for the elderly, funding a nursing home without losing your home, legal and financial issues with a living will, or just some general information, check it out. Bet there's some one you know that can benefit. I Tracked Down phone numbers, websites (cut and paste them), as well as hours of operation, and whether or not it's a 24-hour hotline.

Oh. And if you are sick and are searching for a diagnosis, check out the "It's About Time" under Sections Resources 1 Maybe it can help. I want you to grow, to flourish, to strive, to accomplish, to achieve, and to persevere. If I can do it, you can do it. So hold my hand.

Like Bill Withers says in feeling song, "Lean on me when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend. I'll help you carry on. For it will not be long before I'm going to need somebody to lean on. "

Questions? Comments? Go for it.
http://drmargaretaranda.tateauthor.com/other-works /


************

Age 31:  The Color Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...