Monday, August 3, 2015

My Gratitude List

by Rev. Margaret Aranda, MD, Ph.D.


Background: Keck School of Medicine at USC Graduate, Stanford-trained in Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Doctorate in Forensic Medicine. In 2006, was in a tragic car accident that left me bed-bound with a traumatic brain injury and dysautonomia, for the majority of the last 9 years. Then a doctor dropped me to the floor during a neurologic exam in 2015, giving me another traumatic brain injury. I keep pressing on.



My Gratitude List

1. That I went to the door of Heaven during a Near-Death Experience, and was allowed to receive my request to come back to earth;

2. That I have faith that my symptoms, with God's help, shall improve with time;

3. That I know how to love;

4. That I am grateful for opening my eyes every morning;

5. That I thank God for another day, each and every day;

6. That I don't have to live with a continuous iv any more;

7. That I can still be a Mommy, a teacher, and a Reverend.

8. That I know how to count my blessings; today, that is enough for me.

 For More, Click Here (especially Bloggers):


******************************************************************
Dr Aranda's Short Stories


Age 31: The Color Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...