PERSEVERE TO BE THAT ONE IN A MILLION: To Survive - To Get a Diagnosis - To Go On with Your Own Life. One Day at a Time.
"The Rebel Patient" ebook by Dr. Margaret Aranda is on PRE-ORDER for $0.99 cents with the 3-PACK "BE HAPPY BUNDLE" at: www.saysagainspirational.com!
Background: Keck School of Medicine at USC Graduate, Stanford-trained in Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Doctorate in Forensic Medicine. In 2006, was in a tragic car accident that left me bed-bound with a traumatic brain injury and dysautonomia, for the majority of the last 9 years. Then a doctor dropped me to the floor during a neurologic exam in 2015, giving me another traumatic brain injury. I keep pressing on.
My Gratitude List
1. That I went to the door of Heaven during a Near-Death Experience, and was allowed to receive my request to come back to earth;
2. That I have faith that my symptoms, with God's help, shall improve with time;
3. That I know how to love;
4. That I am grateful for opening my eyes every morning;
5. That I thank God for another day, each and every day;
6. That I don't have to live with a continuous iv any more;
7. That I can still be a Mommy, a teacher, and a Reverend.