Monday, December 21, 2015

Hormones Matter’s Top 100 Articles for 2014


...AND guess who made it to #92?
Women Helping Women.
Quality of Life and Longevity through education. That's the Name of the Serious Game of Life.

When I talk to women, I say, "That's in my book!" ...and 10 minutes later, "I talk about that in my book, too!" .....and 5 minutes later, I say, "You know, you would really like my book. I go over all of this in a whole chapter."

Which book on Women's Health am I talking about? Oh! The one that's 300 pages + for $30.00? Yes.

Hormones Matter’s Top 100 Articles for 2014


Multiple Choice Answer:

a. No More Tears: A Physician Turned Patient Inspires Recovery
b. Stepping from the Edge
c. Little Missy Two-Shoes Likes a Ladybug
d. Little Missy Two-Shoes Likes to go to School
e. Archives of the Vagina: A Journey through Time 

We can do this together, ladies! We can do this!


******************************************************************
Dr Aranda's Short Stories

Age 31: The Color Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...