Monday, January 11, 2016

DR ARANDA MAKES 2015 TOP 100 ARTICLE WIN, HORMONESMATTER.COM

by Dr. Margaret Aranda, MD, Ph.D.


Well, 2015 wound down and it brought with it several good accomplishments (unexpected) and I'm so humble and grateful for those who helped to make it possible:

1. 2015 Top 100 Articles: HormonesMatter.com

2. 2015 “Top Doctor” in Age Management Medicine and Forensic Medicine, People’s Choice       

3. 2015 Doctors Making Change” List on Twitter, Recommendation by Dr. Pugliese MD

4. 2015 Nomination, "Best Health Blog Contest" for blog,           "Invisible No More!"

5. 2013, 2014, 2015 NancyMills’ Spirited Women Directory
   

I want to thank all of the people that helped me to attain the accomplishments that I have been so gratefully given. I don't take any of them for granted, and I know that tens and probably hundreds of people contributed to making me who I am today. 






But for my accomplishments in 2015, I want to dedicate them to my mother Julie Luna, as all mothers have a special place in their children's hearts. Thank you for the crocheted dresses, the poofy dresses, the school uniform shopping, taking me to the Brownies and to piano lessons, and letting me figure out how to be my own person. 



You made me who I am, and I give you all the credit.
Happy, Happy Birthday!

I Love You!




I Love You!




I Love You!













I Love You!









I Love You! I Love You! I Love You! I Love You! 

I Love You!



******************************************************************
Dr Aranda's Short Stories

Age 31: The Color Blue



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...