Monday, December 16, 2013

Near-Death Experience

by Dr. Margaret Aranda

Lately, I've met several people who have shared their stories about their own Near-Death Experiences (NDE). We all seem to see a light of some kind, we all seem to have telecommunication, we all seem to have wanted to come back to earth, and it has transformed each one of us, as if we are now in a special 'club'.

It is a 'club' that no one else quite seems to understand. People listen to the story, but they don't really sit down and look deep in my eyes, or ask me questions, or even ask me to take them there with them. It's okay. I take you there in Chapter One of No More Tears: A Physician Turned Patient Inspires Recovery.

If you really want to know what it's like to die, if you really want to know what it feels like to be at the door of heaven, if you really want to feel an inkling of what heaven feels like, then you will read this book. I take you there, I make you live it with me, and I make you hear every drop of the iv that lived in me for over three years thereafter, when I woke up.

The Catholic Priest was waiting for me when I woke up, long beard and all, holding a vial of oil and making the sign of the cross on my forehead, my shoulders, and over my heart. I couldn't talk, but I wanted to scream, "You have the wrong person. I am not going to die."

And I didn't. And I'm not dead yet. And I will make a difference with every sunset that I see, because I know where I am going when I die. And I know there will be no knashing of the teeth, no fire, no moans, no torture, no grief.

There will be only peace. Where the lion lays with the lamb. And the No More Tears? It is the Way of Life, the substance of life, the knowledge that you will never, ever cry again for anything, ever. Nothing is more beautiful than that. Living with no fear. None whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EVCZEtwe34&index=2&list=PLEGR5OpLMI_pBhdy4eqN69qDhJoNpFVpr


BUY IT NOW: www.drmargaretaranda.tateauthor.com/other-works/
ISBN: 978-1-62205-838-2


*************


Age 31: The Color Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...