Saturday, December 14, 2013

Who ever Said You Can't Accomplish Things from Bed?

by Dr. Margaret Aranda

Sitting in bed, rather lying in bed, has taught me many things. Many things that I did not like, and only two things that I embraced: prayer and writing.
So I received a phone call from a Valley News Group, asking for my photo for an article they were going to do on me. In my groggy half-awake, half-asleep state of my usual mid-day nap the traumatic brain injury makes me take, I was able to scribble down the email address the lady so kindly gave me.
And so I wouldn't forget to actually send her the photo, I emailed her right away. And we sent troops out, scouting this grocery store and that retail store for naught, because they were all sold out. Alas, it came out the next day after that, as I would not give up my search. (As usual.)
So I'm proud to bring you The Valley News Group, (page 3), to encourage and uplift you to....

***************************************************************************
Never Give up on Your Dreams.

Photo in Newsletter.

"Calabasas resident Dr. Margaret Aranda, at left, is celebrating the nationwide release of her two new books. Stepping from the Edge shares real-life examples that empower anyone to make the right choices and live the life of faith that Christ wants them to live.
Little Missy Two Shoes: Likes a Ladybug is an entertaining children’s book that helps children like things that they just normally wouldn’t like. Aranda is a Stanford-trained physician with a life colored with unusual happenings, mistakes, trials, accomplishments and miracles. Her real-life experiences helped her pen both books to encourage and educate readers. The books are available at www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore or at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com."


There will always be those who scoff at you in silence, or who blatantly tell you that you are just dreaming. There will be those that clearly don't believe in you or your efforts, and their faces remain etched on your memory as grimaced smiles of defeat, sorry and pitiful for you in your plight.

You know what? They don't know you

They don't even know who you are. 

Forgive them. 

Walk away and don't count them as a friend, and instead you feel sorry for thembecause they know not what they do.


You move on.

You persevere.

You keep your focus.

Everything else is a distraction.

PERSEVERE. Keep your eyes on your goal. I know you can do it. I didn't say it would be easy.You may have to be your one and only cheerleader. No, you always have two, because I am always behind you. 

Be it. 

Do it. 

Never give up.


Thank you to my children, and to my Face Book and You Tube Friends, who kept my candle lit when it was but a little flicker.

******************************************************
No More Tears: A Physician Turned Patient Inspires Recovery
BUY IT NOW: www.drmargaretaranda.tateauthor.com/other-works/
ISBN: 978-1-62205-838-2


******************

Age 31: The Color Blue






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...