For the past few Friday nights, perhaps for a month now, our ministry, the First "ON FIRE" Ministry for the Disabled, has been led to pray fervently for the children of the world:
* Orphans in our sister missionary church, Hope & Joy ministries in Kampala, Uganda;
* Children stuck in awful divorce proceedings, often used as pawns and alienated against one parent;
* Children used in sex trafficking;
* Children that are physically or emotionally abused by their own parent(s);
* Children who are victims of incest or rape at home, at an uncle's house, or at a girlfriend's who has a big brother;
* Girls who are forced to undergo female genital mutilation;
* Girls who are victims of "honor killings;"
* Girls who are sexually molested by teachers;
* Drug addicts;
* And special children with disabilities or special needs.
2. WEEK #4: The night of our Fasting and Prayer, a baby was kidnapped in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The next morning, the baby was found alive! Thank you, Jesus!