Friday, November 16, 2012

Working up to My First Book Launch!

by Dr. Margaret Aranda


Do you remember your first roller coaster ride? I don't. But I suspect that we all go through the same thing: the anticipation makes our stomachs churn, our hands shake, and all that endogenous epinephrine circulates.  Our heart rate increases, our hands sweat, and we become chitter-chattery.  We jump up and down in anticipation, and our minds have a love:hate relationship with what we are about to do.



That's exactly how I feel about my first book release!  It is any week now!  Maybe after Thanksgiving? Maybe the first week in December?  I almost don't know what to do about it, it's such an Event.  I've written 3 books so far, and have one WIP, so I'm getting into the swing of becoming a Writer.

I haven't seen one of my books for sale yet. But one day, I'm going to to go Barnes & Noble and see it there. It's not on Amazon yet, but it will be, and soon.  It's not for sale on my website, but that will come, too.  I will offer Autographed Books, and it will be super fun to write inspirational words to my readers.

As I embark on a Journey that I can't anticipate, I am reminded of a roller coaster ride. I will keep my hands and feet in, and keep my head tucked down. As I gain confidence, I will joyously put my hands up in the air as the roller coaster takes me for a dive, and I will not fear the grip of the coaster on the tracks. I will learn to rely on it, and I will know what I'm heading towards.

Stay with me as together, we walk this Journey.  

It's no fun to do it alone.

Let's get on this ride!

____________

P.S. What's the name of the book?

No More Tears:  A Physician Turned Patient Inspires Recovery
by Dr. Margaret Aranda

Chapter One

To join the mailing list for Announcements, just put your email address in on the right column.
Now hat's off to you for joining aboard!




ORDER NOW! Dr. Aranda's books, please click here:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Margaret Aranda's Books:

No More Tears en Espanol
Face Book Page: Stepping from the Edge
Little Missy Two-Shoes Likes to go to School
From Menarche to Menopause: A Journey through Time



To Order Dr. Aranda's books, please click here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For Additional Memoirs, Please Click Here:

Age 31: The Color Blue


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Additional Free Articles by Dr. Margaret Aranda


Medical Disclaimer: Nothing on this website is meant to diagnose, treat, or practice medicine. You must be seen in person by a physician for appropriate and individual medical treatment. If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1 in the USA.

Link Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any links that go outside of this website.

Full Disclosure: Margaret A. Ferrante, M.D.  is an Institute Physician with Cenegenics Medical Institute.  She receives no monetary compensation for hosting this website you are on, which is independent and not affiliated with Cenegenics. The information presented is for education and awareness.  Dr. Ferrante currently sees patients out of the Cenegenics office in Beverly Hills, CA. 
To book an appointment for a free Consultation, please email her at: mferrante@cenegenics.com


2 comments:

  1. I know your book launch will be a success...enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen. I hope I get used to this with more books to follow ;-)!

      Delete

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...