Sunday, November 4, 2012

Songs for Dr. Margaret A. Ferrante

by Dr. Margaret Aranda

I know many people from when I was well.  Many of you didn't know me from when I was sick after the car accident, laying in bed for almost 7 years ~ you just met me since I've been able to be out of bed, walking with the rest of the world.  It may be hard to comprehend just how disabled and ill and well...awful I was.  When I was sick and bedridden and most especially, after the cervical spinal fusion and dysphagia as a complication, well...those were hard times.  Best yet forgotten times, yet never forgotten nonetheless.  Impossible to forget, and....

I'll Never Forget You.

But for those of you who knew me when these songs were written for me, dysautonomia, and invisible illnesses, well... it may be quite painful to listen to these songs.  I know it's painful for me.



Nidge Tucker wrote It Wasn't By Choice after the spinal fusion.  It is an original song that is available on iTunes, with all proceeds going to the Invisible Disabilities Association.  
Thank you, Nidge.  You simply ROCK!





Tim Shepperd sang this song, Inside My Room for me and dysautonomia.  
Much appreciated, Tim.  We'll never forget.




Valerio Schiavone sang If I Can Dream for me and dysautonomia, too.
Sweet emotion.  Very grateful, Valerio.


As I enter my book launch, my very first Interview as an Author, and a new life that I am forging ahead, I thought it would be important to think back and to remember the pain.  

I want to remember it all.  I want to remember it because it made me who I am today.  



Al Cursi and Al's Wacky Shout-Out refers to me as"Dr. M".
 Just cracks me up.  Al, thank you for the smiles.


And with that, I want to embark on this new Book journey with one thing in mind: Persevering. Overcoming.  Pushing through the mire.  

Because on the other side of today, there is always tomorrow.  
And you just never know what tomorrow will bring.

So press on.  You. Go.  Press on.




No More Tears: A Physician Turned Patient Inspires Recovery
by Dr. Margaret Aranda
BUY IT NOW: www.drmargaretaranda.tateauthor.com/other-works/
ISBN: 978-1-62205-838-2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Margaret Aranda's Books:

No More Tears en Espanol
Face Book Page: Stepping from the Edge
Little Missy Two-Shoes Likes to go to School
From Menarche to Menopause: A Journey through Time



To Order Dr. Aranda's books, please click here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Additional Free Articles by Dr. Margaret Aranda


*************************

For Additional Memoirs, Please Click Here:

Age 31: The Color Blue

The Cost of Illness for Women in America

Medical Disclaimer: Nothing on this website is meant to diagnose, treat, or practice medicine. You must be seen in person by a physician for appropriate and individual medical treatment. If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1 in the USA.

Link Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any links that go outside of this website.

Full Disclosure: Margaret A. Ferrante, M.D.  is an Institute Physician with Cenegenics Medical Institute.  She receives no monetary compensation for hosting this website you are on, which is independent and not affiliated with Cenegenics. The information presented is for education and awareness.  Dr. Ferrante currently sees patients out of the Cenegenics office in Beverly Hills, CA. 
To book an appointment for a free Consultation, please email her at: mferrante@cenegenics.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment Matters to Me! Thanks for your Time and Muaaah!

WITHDRAWAL OF OPIOIDS AND PAIN MANAGEMENT WITHOUT OPIOIDS By Dr Forest Tennant   We are pleased to share information from Dr. Forest Ten...